If you are a Marine Pipe Fitter and want to be a part of the nation's elite marine skilled workforce, this is your chance to advance your career.
Proud to employ America's best marine-dedicated craftsmen. If you are a marine-experienced craftsman who emphasizes safety, productivity and superior craftsmanship, we want you to join our team.
We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled craftsmen with thousands of employees serving the world's best shipyards and yacht builders. With hundreds of active partners, we have plenty of great shipyard employment opportunities. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits, and safety training to our employees.
• 3-5 year's shipyard experience
• Proficient working with copper nickel and stainless steel
• Removal of valves and the thru hull fittings
• Clean and reinstall
• Lays out, assembles, installs, and maintains pipe systems, pipe supports, and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment for steam, hot water, heating, cooling, lubricating, sprinkling, and industrial production and processing systems, applying knowledge of system operation, and following blueprints: Selects type and size of pipe, and related materials and equipment, such as supports, hangers, and hydraulic cylinders, according to specifications
• Inspects work site to determine presence of obstructions and to ascertain that holes cut for pipe will not cause structural weakness
• Plans installation or repair to avoid obstructions and to avoid interfering with activities of other workers
• Cuts pipe, using saws, pipe cutter, hammer and chisel, cutting torch, and pipe cutting machine
• Threads pipe, using pipe threading machine
We are America's elite skilled labor force, is seeking experienced Marine Pipe Fitters to join our team. We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled pipe fitters with thousands of employees across North America. With more than 5,000 active clients we have a plenty of great opportunities for skilled pipe fitters that want to be the best in their field. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits, and employment opportunities in most major markets throughout North America.
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
• Vacation Pay
• Health insurance
• Dental and vision plan
• Prescription drug plan
• Life insurance
• Short-term disability
• 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
• Incentive programs
• Tool purchase programs