Job Opportunity: Yacht 6G Welder
Job ID: 10241
|Job Category:||Luxury Yachts||Vessel Home Port: |
|Position: ||Welder, Combination ||Vessel Flag: ||US|
| Job Description:|
Proud to employ America's best Yacht-dedicated craftsmen. If you are a yacht-experienced craftsman who emphasizes safety, productivity and superior craftsmanship, we want you to join our team.
If you are a Yacht 6G Welder and want to be a part of the nation's elite Yacht craftsmen, this is your chance to advance your career.
Along with being skilled in your trade, working in the yachting industry also has requirements that will be considered.
All personnel must be presentable and professional. No ripped or torn jeans, shirts (preferably collared) must also be clean and presentable. All employees must maintain a professional can do attitude while shipboard, no exceptions. All employees must exhibit the highest level of craftsmanship at all times with all completed work tasks. Project completion must meet deadlines while meeting all requirements of professionalism and craftsmanship.
• 3-5 year's shipyard experience
• Proficient working with copper nickel and stainless steel
• Candidates MUST be able to pass a test to demonstrate welding ability for full penetration.
• Welding on M/Y plumbing systems (small spaces)
• Possess welding skills proficient in piping applications in a 6G position
• Experience in potable water, high pressure steam and drainage systems
• Aluminum, Copper Nickel (CUNI) and Stainless Steel pipe material
• Complex schematic and blueprint interpretation
• Confined space work
• MIG (gmaw) & TIG (gtaw) welding processes
• Must have personal basic tools required to accomplish general tasks.
We are America's elite skilled labor force, is seeking experienced Yacht 6G Welders to join our team. We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled ship fitter with thousands of employees across North America. With more than 5,000 active clients we have a plenty of great opportunities for skilled ship fitters that want to be the best in their field. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits, and employment opportunities in most major markets throughout North America.
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
• Vacation Pay
• Health insurance
• Dental and vision plan
• Prescription drug plan
• Life insurance
• Short-term disability
• 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
• Incentive programs
• Tool purchase programs
Apply To Job >>
When you apply to any job on MaritimeEmployment.com, your resume is automatically sent to the employer. If the
employer is interested, he/she will contact you. If you have a confidential resume, the employer will only be
allowed to contact you via our online email form. Your contact information will not be displayed to the employer.
<< Go Back